Welcome

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

Friday, May 24, 2013

Alexandria is 4 Months Old!

Wow!  Time has sure flown by.  I cannot believe that it has been four months already.  Four months of being a mother of two, four months of little or no sleep and four months of pure joy with both of my girls!
Alexandria is just growing leaps and bounds!  We go in for her four month check up next week so I don't have weight or height info but if I were to guess she is around 15-16 lbs and probably 25 inches long.
She's sleeping about four hour stretches at night.  She likes to change it up on me every week.  Once you get used to one thing it changes.  Keeps me on my toes.
She is starting to roll over from her tummy to her back.  Not quite getting it every time but she will.  She gets upset enough about it that's for sure.  
She loves to suck on her thumb and there for a while was not taking a bottle.  All it took was a couple of days with no nursing and constant bottle feeding (trying that is) but eventually she caved.  I was a bit worried for a few days.   It had to happen though or me going back to work would not be fun for anyone.
She loves falling asleep with her chin up in the air and to the side.  It's so funny to watch.  She gets pretty frustrated.
She is starting to reach for things and put them in her mouth.  She gets really upset when she can't get it in her mouth.  So so cute!
I love how when she gets super excited to see you or she laughs really hard her nose will scrunch up and all her gums show.  It is SO adorable!
We love everything about her.  She is getting such a personality more and more.  This is such a fun stage!





No comments:

Post a Comment