Welcome

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

Monday, January 21, 2013

Big Sister

It's been awhile since I have posted on this blog and I will post Christmas and Thanksgiving soon but for now I have to post some sweet pictures of this little girl gearing up to be a big sister.

I can't believe in about two weeks or less she will be a big sister.  I will no longer have her as my little baby.  That is just frightening and so exciting at the same time!
Yesterday morning (hence the crazy hair) her and I just sat on the floor talking about the baby in my belly.  She is always saying "I hold baby?  I hold baby right now?"  We have to tell her that she has to wait until  baby gets here.  Then she follows it up with" Oookkk.."  It's so sweet and so adorable!
As we sat on the floor she grabbed her baby doll and held it so gently like it was her own.  I had to grab a couple of shots.  It shows how much she is ready for a baby (for the most part).  I hope it lasts for a while since this real baby will not be going anywhere.
She loves talking about the babies at daycare and how much she wants to hold them.  It's so sweet!  Yesterday afternoon I had a friend come over and take some family/ maternity photos and she brought over her 7 week old son.  Kyrsten was enamored with him and was constantly wanting to help in anyway that she could.  It just melted my heart to see that.
We are all ready to meet miss Alexandria and can't wait to see what joy she will being to this family!
I am so proud of Kyrsten and I can't wait to see the two of them grow up together as sisters.







No comments:

Post a Comment