Welcome

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

38 Weeks along... Photos

I had a friend come over the other day to get some snap shots of me and my beautiful family.  I wanted to make sure that I could capture my pregnancy this time around cause this may be the last time.
I wanted to do the pictures sooner but I couldn't find anyone to take them for me so I had my friend Carissa take them.  She is no professional but she did a great job!  She took the pictures with my crazy direction and bossiness (lol)  and I did all the edits to the photos.
I am so thankful for her taking the time out of her day to capture this moment for us (while I am supposed to be on bed rest).  Thanks Carissa for making this pregnant momma feel beautiful!
I am 38 weeks pregnant in these photos so I'm almost there!  Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment