Welcome

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wow it's been a long time....

since I have posted anything here.  I thought that it was about time.  So much has happened... We moved, got new jobs, Kyrsten is growing up so much.  
We now live a lot further north from Seattle and we love it!  It's a bit more of a drive from work but so worth every mile.  
I got a new job but I am still with the same company so no worries there.  I love it!
Kyrsten is changing so much everyday and becoming such a cute little lady!  She is for sure a girly girl and I love it!  Daddy will have his time I am sure later with sports, etc... But my time is now.  She  loves dresses and painting her toes and fingernails.  

She is counting to ten, saying her ABC's, and learning more and more everyday.  

My plan is to keep up with this blog so that  you all can find out what is going on in our lives... That's if you are still interested since it has been so long. :)

Well for now I will leave you with a few photos I took of Kyrsten a couple of weeks ago being a girly girl.  ENJOY!

Until next time....









 

No comments:

Post a Comment