Welcome

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Catching up

I so neglect this blog with all that I have going on in my life I just don't know why.  A day job, a marriage, two kids, and a photography business.  But whose keeping track?  Lol!

In just a few short days Alexandria will be turning ONE!  That went super fast!  Especially since she is the second child.  I just do not know where that year went.

Kyrsten is on her way to being four.  I am ready for a new age I think.  Three is much harder than I had anticipated.  Terrible twos are you kidding me?  More like terrible threes!  But no really she is a sweet sweet girl.  Loves her baby sister so much and is so loving.  I really couldn't ask for a more sweet child.

A lot has happened since October.  I got a new job for starters but I just recently started that at the beginning of this year.  I'm still at the big B doing what I did before I am just working for a new organization.  I needed a change after coming back from maternity leave.  It just wasn't the same and I frankly I just didn't agree with it.

Mike is still doing the same thing brining home the bacon.  It has had it's ups and downs but hopefully it is on it's way to staying up for a bit.  He has a new manager and that always brings change but seems to be for the better.

We haven't done a whole lot of traveling or anything of that sort but just being a family and doing what families do best LOVE!  
You know me I like to share my stories mostly through photos.  I never was really good at writing but photos yep much much better.  Enjoy!  As always drop in to say hi every once in a while!



















No comments:

Post a Comment