Welcome

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, September 21, 2013

A little bit of growing up...

This girl is growing leaps and bonds!  I can't belive she is almost 3 1/2 years old.  She gives me a run for my money that's for sure but I LOVE her so so much!
I love the sweetness that she has for her little sister and the tender heart she has for anyone that she comes in contact with.  She loves giving hugs and kisses to mommy and daddy.  She has to make sure to give her sister one too before bed.
This girl has a love for music, she has to always have the radio on in the car and she loves singing too.  At daycare she is in a dance class and comes home and dances all the time.  
She's shy and reserved around most but once the shell is broken she is so full of energy and loves to talk.
She is so girly and loves to wear dresses.   As soon as she gets home everyday the pants come off and the dress goes on.  It's so cute but at the same time drives me crazy!
She loves her daddy beyond measure.  She is for sure a daddy's girl (makes me a bit jealous but fills my heart with how much she adores him).  
She loves to tell you how it is and they say that at daycare she's like the third teacher.  She is a bit bossy.  But she means well....
She has such a fun personality and it grows everyday.  I love seeing the change.  It's so much fun and I feel so blessed to be her momma!















No comments:

Post a Comment